Arapahoe House offers DUI classes and alcohol counseling in English and Spanish for drug or alcohol‑related driving citations.
- DUI assessment $40
- DUI Level 1 class (3 day weekend course) $120
- Four DUI Level 2 classes (education classes or group therapy) $100
- DUI materials (education or therapy) $25
Level I DUI Classes
[Total Hours: 12]
- Generally, Level I education is for first time DUI offenders who have a low blood alcohol level at the time of their offense, < .08.
Level II DUI Classes
[Total Hours: 24]
- Level II education is designed for both first time offenders and for those with multiple DUI Offenses.
- Level II education consists of two‑hour classes held once a week for 12 weeks.
- Therapy may be required in addition to Level II DUI education classes.
Level II DUI Therapy
[Total Hours: Varies]
- Level II therapy is offered in a group setting and is designed to help patients address their drug and/or alcohol use, DUI citation and other life problems.
- Each group therapy session is two hours, once a week.
- Specialized womenʼs services are available at designated locations.
- If a patient is court ordered to therapy, the patient will attend one of four tracks assigned by the courts:
Track A = 42 hours
Track B = 52 hours
Track C = 68 hours
Track D = 86 hours
Monitored Antabuse (medication for alcohol abuse), alcohol and drug monitoring via breath, urinalysis (UA), and the drug patch are available.
Locations: Aurora, Denver, Lakewood, and Thornton
For referral or admission to any of our programs, please contact patient access: 303.657.3700 or email@example.com. Phone lines are open Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.