Arapahoe House offers DUI classes and alcohol counseling for drug or alcohol‑related driving citations.
- DUI assessment $40
- DUI Level 1 class (3 day weekend course) $120
- Four DUI Level 2 classes (education classes or group therapy) $100
- DUI materials (education or therapy) $25
Level I DUI Classes
[Total Hours: 12]
- Generally, Level I education is for first time DUI offenders who have a low blood alcohol level at the time of their offense, < .08.
Level II DUI Classes
[Total Hours: 24]
- Level II education is designed for both first time offenders and for those with multiple DUI Offenses.
- Level II education consists of two‑hour classes held once a week for 12 weeks.
- Therapy may be required in addition to Level II DUI education classes.
Level II DUI Therapy
[Total Hours: Varies]
- Level II DUI group therapy is offered to adults 21 and older in a traditional DUI treatment setting.
- DUI therapy can also be attended in traditional outpatient services either as a substitute or in addition to traditional DUI group. Click here for more information on our outpatient services.
- Level II DUI therapy may be required by the Colorado DMV and/or the courts depending on the case details. Tracks are assigned using state guidelines:
Track A = 42 hours/21 weeks
Track B = 52 hours/26 weeks
Track C = 68 hours/32 weeks
Track D = 86 hours/42 weeks
Locations: Aurora, Denver, Lakewood, and Thornton
For referral or admission to any of our programs, please contact patient access: 303.657.3700 or [email protected]. Phone lines are open Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.