JOIN US IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE! BECOME A MEMBER OF FRIENDS OF ARAPAHOE HOUSE
The mission of the Friends of Arapahoe House is to increase awareness about and community support for the co-occuring mental health and substance use disorder programs and services offered by Arapahoe House.
- Opportunity to rebuild lives and dreams of those most deeply affected by substance abuse
- Experience how Arapahoe House helps individuals and families first hand
- Receive the News of Substance quarterly newsletter
Friends of Arapahoe House Events
- The annual Teeing Off for Arapahoe House
- Other special events to benefit Arapahoe House programs
Heart for Healing Tours
Have the opportunity to see first-hand the recovery process and what makes our programs different and so vital to the community.
- Friends of Arapahoe House has raised nearly 2 million dollars for the child and adolescent programs of Arapahoe House since its inception in 2000
- Enhanced the image of Arapahoe House in the community
- Helps Arapahoe House to provide hope and healing to more than 14,000 individuals in our community each year.
Join The Circle of Hope & Healing
An opportunity to support the programs and services of Arapahoe House by committing to an ongoing monthly gift. The Circle of Hope & Healing includes community members who are deeply invested in the ongoing success of our programs, bettering the lives of our clients, and improving the overall health of our community. Through a monthly continuous gift to Arapahoe House, these donors will help ensure that our programs are funded each year.
Founders: Kristina Davidson, Linda Goto, Sharon Whiton Gelt, the late Florence Ruston.
For more information on how to join the Friends of Arapahoe House, contact development: [email protected] or call 303.412.3643.