Arapahoe House operates three adult social-model detoxification programs in Adams, Arapahoe, and Jefferson Counties.
The primary goals of our alcohol & drug treatment programs in Colorado are to monitor clients through a safe withdrawal; in addition these programs aim to motivate clients to seek further appropriate treatment. If the client is interested in further treatment, the staff will work with them to help facilitate linkage to ongoing care.
• The individual must be 18 years or older;
• The individual must be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or in withdrawal;
• The individual must not require medical care including medical detoxification;
• The individual must be ambulatory and able to provide for their own personal care;
• The individual should not be physically violent.
Expected length of stay
Clients are discharged when no withdrawal symptoms are present and the blood alcohol level is at .000. Generally detoxification extends from 12 hours to 3 days. Clients motivated for further treatment may stay longer in order to facilitate linkage to ongoing care or to create an aftercare plan.
Admissions can occur 24 hrs a day/7 days a week. A courtesy call prior to arrival to the receiving unit to provide background information on the referring individual is helpful.
4643 Wadsworth Blvd
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Commerce City, CO 80022
Aurora, CO 80012
We accept health insurance.
For referral or admission to any of our programs, please contact the Information and Access Team 303.412.3818 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone lines are open Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.