Because fundraising expenses are paid by Arapahoe House rental income, 100% of your donation goes to drug and alcohol treatment and support services.
- Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit – The Colorado Child Care Contribution Credit provides a 50% state tax credit and a state and federal tax deduction for any contribution made to a qualifying child care organization or fund. Donors must specify that they want their gift to Arapahoe House restricted to child care in order to receive this credit. Please click here for more information about the tax credit.
- Become a Corporate Partner - Click here to view companies in metro Denver that contribute to the mission of Arapahoe House.
Workplace giving - Arapahoe House is a proud member of Community Shares of Colorado, a workplace giving program. You can designate Arapahoe House to receive your gift as a part of many workplace giving campaigns. Please click here for more information.
Donate Your Car – If you have an unwanted vehicle, you can get some more miles out of it by converting it to a charitable donation. It’s easy! Click here to learn how.
- Stocks – A gift of appreciated securities allows you more tax deduction benefits than cash! Click here for more details on how to give a gift of stock.
- Tribute Gifts - A gift in honor or memory of a friend or loved one affected by alcohol, substance abuse or behavioral health problems. Show that Arapahoe House has touched the life of someone you care for by giving an honorarium or memoriam gift. Please let us know the name and address of your friend or loved one and we will send them a note that you made a special gift in their memory or honor.
- Gifts-in-kind- Arapahoe House does not accept gifts in-kind (i.e. gifts of new or lightly used items including clothing and household items) dropped off at our facilities. Our staff, particularly clinical staff, do not have the capacity to process and store items while maintaining quality patient care. However, we are able to partner with local organizations and corporations to help supply our patients with their material needs. We are looking for partners to develop drives throughout the year in the following areas: hygiene products, men’s clothing and maternity clothing. If you have any interest in organizing a drive please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Plan for a Future Gift –A simple bequest in your will for any amount or percentage you choose will go a long way to ensure that our doors stay open for years to come. Join the Peg Brown Legacy League. Click here for details on the planned gifts accepted by Arapahoe House.
Seasonal Giving Opportunities:
- School Supply Drive – An annual school supply donation project for adolescents in Arapahoe House residential treatment programs and children of parents in all of our life-changing addiction treatment programs.
- Adopt a Family Program– This giving program brings hope and the spirit of the holidays to single-parent families in Arapahoe House programs. Each family creates a wish list to be fulfilled by donors who buy and wrap presents.
- Holiday Care Packages – This fundraiser benefits individuals in our residential treatment programs. Care packages are delivered to adolescents ages 12-18 and adults who reside at Arapahoe House during the holidays. A gift of $25 provides one package but a lot of hope for someone in treatment. Click here to give a gift through GivingFirst – put “holiday care package” in the comment field.
- Support our Annual Luncheon
8801 Lipan Street
Thornton, CO 80260
For more information about any of these ways of giving, please contact us at email@example.com, or 303-412-3643.