Aspen Center provides safe and confidential services for pregnant/postpartum women suffering from a substance
use illness. The goals are to: deliver a healthy baby, reduce or stop the substance using behavior during and after pregnancy, maintain the family unit, and to promote a safe child rearing environment.
- Intensive individual and group therapy for substance abuse, mental health and trauma, family therapy and relapse prevention.
- Parenting skills development.
- Primary healthcare and health education.
- Case management – connecting women to a full range of supportive services and resources.
• Age 18 and over;
• Pregnant or postpartum;
• Substance dependent with other co-occurring issues.
Expected Length of Stay
60 day, flexible length of stay.
Hours of Operation
24 hours per day throughout the year.
Each year Arapahoe House provides services to many persons with significant clinical needs. Arapahoe House has a priority on serving persons with the greatest clinical needs. Persons with certain individual circumstances are given service access priority. They include: pregnant women, injection drug users, women and their dependent children, and persons who are on involuntary commitment status.
For referral or admission to any of our programs, please contact the Information and Access Team 303.657.3700 or [email protected]. Phone lines are open Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.