Signs of Prescription Drug Intoxication will vary depending on the classification of the drug(s).
Common Symptoms Include:
• Mood changes or erratic behavior.
• Confusion, mental “cloudiness”.
• Lack of or inability to sleep.
• Excessive sleep.
• Change in physical appearance.
• Change in energy level.
• Suicidal thoughts or behaviors
Prescription Drug Abuse and Dependence is characterized by:
• Frequent visits to multiple doctors, use of more than one pharmacy to fill multiple prescriptions.
• Use of multiple prescription medications to treat the same symptom.
• Use of different mediations together despite warning labels indicating otherwise.
Could you or someone you know have a problem with drugs or alcohol? Call 303.657.3700 or e-mail [email protected] for help. Phone lines are open Monday – Saturday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.