Signs of Marijuana Intoxication:
• Physical Changes – red eyes, dry mouth, impaired perception and motor skills, cough, increased appetite.
• Mood and Behavior Changes – relaxation, sleepiness, mild euphoria, decreased short-term memory, paranoia, mood swings.
Marijuana Dependence is characterized by:
• Compulsive cravings and seeking of the drug, preoccupation with using.
• Tolerance, using more than intended, inability to decrease or stop use.
• Absenteeism, underachievement, hallucinations, daytime sleepiness, clumsiness, mood swings, increased paranoia, decreased interest in social or recreational activities, learning problems.
Could you or someone you know have a problem with drugs or alcohol? Call 303.657.3700 or e-mail [email protected] for help. Phone lines are open Monday – Saturday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.