The Wright Center is a transitional residential treatment program in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. Clients at the Wright Center are expected to demonstrate the motivation sufficient to maintain abstinence from use of alcohol and other drugs, to cooperate with mental health services when necessary, and to seek stable housing and employment as applicable. This program is designed to assist in improving mental and physical health, increased employment skills, reducing legal problems, and improving overall level of functioning in relationships. The program is open to both English and Spanish speaking men and women.
Individual and group counseling, recovery planning, vocational and career counseling, recreational activities, educational groups, financial management, positive social support and community activities including 12-step and other support groups, medication monitoring, and case management for linkage and referral to on-going services following discharge.
• Individuals must be age 18 or older;
• have no legal restrictions that would interfere with program placement;
• be able to work 20 or more hours a week
People Most Able to Benefit from this Program
• Individuals who are homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless;
• Individuals who have an extensive substance abuse history and have received previous substance abuse treatment;
• Individuals who have mental health problems in addition to substance abuse problems; and
• Individuals in need of vocational/educational support.
Expected Length of Stay
This program offers individualized services and flexible lengths of stay ranging from 30 to 90 days.
Hours of Operation
24 hours per day throughout the year.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
For referral or admission to any of our programs, please contact the Information and Access Team 303.657.3700 or [email protected]. Phone lines are open Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.