Outpatient programs offer an array of services to adolescents and their families who have substance abuse and co-occurring mental health problems.
Services include consultation, education classes, assessment/evaluation, individual, group, family and multi-family therapy that focus on education, treatment, and relapse prevention. Additional services include case management, urine analysis, and antabuse/breathalyzer monitoring. In addition, the programs offer contract services to various adolescent middle and high schools within the metro Denver area, providing assessment, education, and individual and group services.
• Be between the ages of 12 to 21;
• Have a substance abuse problem causing social, educational, or behavioral problems, and
• Be willing to attend treatment.
People Most Able to Benefit From This Program
• Individuals who are unable to maintain ongoing abstinence;
• Individuals who need to develop new skills or need more structure than is provided through traditional social support; and
• Individuals stepping down from more intensive treatment (e.g., residential treatment).
Hours of Operation
Adolescent outpatient operates flexible hours Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Central Denver, Aurora, Thornton, school-based locations
For referral or admission to any of our programs, please contact the Information and Access Team 303.657.3700 or [email protected]. Phone lines are open Monday through Saturday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.