Arapahoe House is dedicated to offering staff a comprehensive benefits package.
From health and wellness, to income protection and retirement savings, the Arapahoe House Benefit Plan is designed to help staff balance work and personal obligations.
The Arapahoe House Benefit Plan for 2009 includes:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Voluntary Vision Insurance
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Life Insurance
• Credit Union
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Voluntary Short-Term Disability (STD)
• Long-Term Disability (LTD)
• Arapahoe House Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) plan
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid Holidays
Your eligibility for the Arapahoe House Benefits Plan depends on whether you are a full-time or part-time associate.
If you are a Full-Time associate working 32 hours or more per week, your eligibility date is the first of the month that coincides with or immediately follows your first 90 days of employment. Full-Time employees are eligible for all offered benefits.
If you are a Part-Time associate and work at least 20 hours per week, your eligibility date is the first of the month that coincides with or immediately follows your first 90 days of employment. Part-Time employees are eligible for Dental benefits with no employer contribution.
Your dependents eligible for coverage in the Arapahoe House Benefits Plan include:
• Your legal spouse
• Same sex domestic partner
• Your unmarried dependent children under age 25 (19 for life), including stepchildren, legally adopted children and children placed with you for adoption, if they are living with you or financially dependent on you.
• Your dependent children over age 19 who are physically or mentally unable to care for themselves.