JOIN US IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE! BECOME A MEMBER OF FRIENDS OF ARAPAHOE HOUSE
The mission of the Friends of Arapahoe House is to increase awareness about and community support for the programs and services offered by Arapahoe House.
- Opportunity to rebuild lives and dreams of those most deeply affected by substance abuse
- Experience how Arapahoe House helps individuals and families first hand
- Receive the News of Substance quarterly newsletter
Friends of Arapahoe House Events
- The annual Teeing Off for Arapahoe House
- Other special events to benefit Arapahoe House programs
Heart for Healing Tours
Please join us for a tour at our New Directions for Families or our Aspen Center for Women facilities. Have the opportunity to see first-hand the recovery process and what makes our programs different and so vital to the community.
- Friends of Arapahoe House has raised nearly 2 million dollars for the child and adolescent programs of Arapahoe House since its inception in 2000
- Enhanced the image of Arapahoe House in the community
- Helps Arapahoe House to provide hope and healing to more than 14,000 individuals in our community each year.
Join The Circle of Hope & Healing
An opportunity to support the programs and services of Arapahoe House by committing to an ongoing monthly gift. The Circle of Hope & Healing includes community members who are deeply invested in the ongoing success of our programs, bettering the lives of our clients, and improving the overall health of our community. Through a monthly continuous gift to Arapahoe House, these donors will help ensure that our programs are funded each year. We request a minimum donation of $25 a month.
Founders: Kristina Davidson, Linda Goto, Sharon Whiton Gelt, the late Florence Ruston
For more information on how to join the Friends of Arapahoe House, contact development: [email protected] or call 303.412.3644.